- Fees are applied to all days that Market Lane ELC is open as well as statutory holidays and sick days. There is no break in you child care fee at any time of the year.
- All fees must be paid on the first day of each calendar month/ week in advance.
- Vacation period consisting of at least two consecutive weeks may be granted by the supervisor with one month’s notice. Parent’s will be charged 50% of the child’s regular monthly fees as a holding fee during this period to save their child’s spot. Only one vacation period is allowed per calendar year.
|Infants (up to 18 months)||Full Day||$1300.00||$70.00|
|Toddlers (18 to 30 months)||Full Day||$1115.00||$65.00|
|Preschoolers (30 months to 4 years)||Full Day||$1030.00||$61.00|
Kindergarten (4 to 5 years)
|Before & After||$700.00||$40.00|
School Age (6to 13 years)
|Before & After school||$500.00||$25.00|
|Summer Program (4-13yrs)||$750.00||$47.00|
Modes of Payment
- Payments can be made by cheque or cash.
- Your payment should be placed in an envelope with the child’s name and handed over to the supervisor. If you are making the payment by cash please make sure you receive a receipt at that time. A receipt will be issued for tax purposes at the end of the calendar year.
- Four weeks/ 20 business days’ notice will be required if you intend to withdraw your child from the program. If such notice is not provided, the parent agrees to provide Market Lane ELC with payment in lieu of notice for the same period of time.
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.